When you need to resolve legal matters, you want to feel confident that you are getting affordable quality legal services and the attention you deserve from your attorney. At the law office of Oner and Lee, LLC, we believe that every person should have an effective, highly skilled legal team working for their best interests. Our mission is to help you manage whatever legal problems are in your way, guiding you through the often confusion maze of legal processes that we can help you understand.
Brian F. Lee
At the Law Office of Oner and Lee, LLC, we serve people from Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia with Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy & Debt legal services and more. Attorney Lee has extensive courtroom experience, and he is ready to help you protect your rights and freedoms. We can help you get past this stressful time and again move forward in life in peace.
Brian F. Lee, Attorney at Law
Oner and Lee, LLC, has been licensed to practice law in Maryland, Virginia and DC, for 27 years. He offers a free consultation and affordable rates to his clients. He is an active member of the Virginia and Maryland State Bar Associations. He received his Juris Doctor Law Degree from the Tulane University Law School, in 1988.
Experienced Legal Counsel
We are experienced legal counsel, able to provide the unique services you need to defend your rights and freedoms. When you are facing criminal defense charges, are accused of domestic violence, or have problems with traffic matters, financial or person injuries, we will work closely with you to develop creative solutions.
Many people come to us for legal help with the following important matters:
- Criminal Defense – convictions on misdemeanors to serious felony charges can affect your entire future. We fight for your rights; we also handle appeals and expungements.
- Traffic Violations – when your record contains convictions, you can suffer fines, license restrictions or revocation, and high insurance costs if you do not fight back.
- Domestic Violence – this is another area of Family Law that can also have criminal consequences.
- Personal Injury – receive fair compensation when negligent behavior by a person or defective product results in injury or death.
- Bankruptcy – get a fresh start and put an end to financial worries about foreclosure, collections and harassment activities.
- Family Law
- Social Security Disability
We have the skills, legal knowledge and experience needed to develop winning case presentations in litigation, jury trials, cross examination, investigation and discovery.
Move toward a better future today, with a free consultation about your legal matters. Contact Attorney Brian F. Lee, in Montgomery Village, MD. Call us now, at (301) 330-5455.